Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-in

1. Exploding nail polish is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I want to go to sleep. (Rain=good sleep!)
3. Chocolate cake tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is really hard.
5. Jemez Springs is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is more time to sleep this morning.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the big family dinner, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry and Sunday, I want to eat dinner outside!

Life is simple this week! Jas and I are going to a big family dinner tonight. EXCITED! Yes I am! My mom's enchiladas, Jas' mom's tortillas, sissy's cake, Ang's rice, and family time. I cannot wait! I don't have to work today. They are fixing the AC in our building. Yay! I might go to the mall. I want to look for some more "work" clothes. But I should really do some laundry. All of our clothes are dirty. No, seriously they are. :)

0 comments: