Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-in

1. Sundresses is/are my favorite summertime clothes.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Pretty in Pink.
3. My MAC brushes is/are something I love to touch.
4. The full moon was supposed to be out last night or tonight. (I can't remember when)
5. I'm at the doctor's office right now. (I'm annoyed to be here again!)
6. When daylight fades it's night time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with Jas, tomorrow my plans include some tax-free shopping and Sunday, I want to go eat brunch!

Life has been strange this week. I have spent days at the doctor. I don't have any answers. And I am annoyed to no end. The only good thing that I see in my immediate future is the tax-free weekend. That and date night with Jas tonight. I haven't had to use any of my leave at work because they are installing a new AC unit. And the bank has been closed since Tuesday. We are supposed to re-open on next Wednesday. It's all good. Paid vacation. Because it is not our fault that the AC keeps breaking. That's it. I should go. I am waiting at the doctors. Maybe I will get some answers today. :)

0 comments: